Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A new beginning

Adversity, it is said, is often a fountain for wisdom. I have always been curious about perspectives, rationality and fairness - more so as I have gotten older and my mortality reaffirmed. Although these three pillars have many a time helped me understand life's crazy events in the backwards, it is sometimes less than satisfying as a scheme for moving forward. Thus, after a lot of thought and some prodding by dear friends I have decided to take up writing again after eight years as a way to articulate my own perspectives. It is my hope that I can log some of my ideas and experiments for my own amusement at a later point.

I would add that these musings are hardly mine. They are often caffeine induced epiphanies born out of conversations with friends, observation of strangers and curiosity.

So if wisdom is inferred, 
then it is for all to claim. 
If folly is seen, 
then I am to blame!



No comments:

Post a Comment